Recap of 2020
As we move into 2021 with the ebb and flow of various ‘lockdown’ criteria, we continue to work very hard to ensure that we are in a strong position to withstand each period of uncertainty and we are looking forward with confidence to the inevitable new challenges which will face us in the New Year.
The positive throughout all of this, has been with the determination and desire to continue to provide a first class service in difficult circumstances, we continue to find that customers have been unbelievable in their response and support.
Nobody can dispute that 2020 was a challenging year yet we are delighted to say that our renowned record on service/delivery holds firm. We have worked hard with our excellent team and supply chain and have come through it with record accomplishments and briefly recap on some of these below:-
Vehicle Manufacturing Plant, West Midlands
• 38,000 sq metres Vebro 6mm Pump Screed and Coating
• 480 tonne Vebroscreed Pump Screed Installed
• 20 tonne of liquid primer rolled by hand
• 20 tonne of liquid top coat rolled by hand onto the level screed
Each week 3000m²-5000m² was completed in 6 days and on day 7 we were given the next phase to start.
Electricity Distribution Network, Swansea
• 2800 sq metres Sikafloor 377/359 System
• 650 lm Cove Skirting
• Sikagard 63N 5 coat Fibre Glass Bund Lining System
Rail Depot, Exeter
• 3900 sq metres Sika Multidur Broadcast System
• 900 sq metres Sika Wall Coating
University Film Studios, Leeds
• 1500 sq metres Remmers Optiplan
• 800 sq metres of Remmers Epoxy ESD SL Screed
Hospitals, Chelsea & Cambridge
• 1400 sq metres Sika Level Screed and Sika Comfortfloor
• 600lm Cove Skirting
• 4300 sq metres Schonox XA Levelling Screed
• All works carried out in a live Hospital environment
• 2000 sq metres Sikafloor EB12 to Cambridge Bunker
• >4000 sq metres Epoxy Coating to Refurb Industrial Units, London
Full Detailed Case Studies to follow
Our office premises and onsite risk assessments continue to be monitored regarding Covid-19 safety allowing us to operate in a safe, controlled environment. This process is a continual improvement, through daily learning.
Whilst looking back on 2020 we can’t stop thinking about those who helped us to build a prosperous business and has been with us throughout the past year. Thank you for your support, may this new year be full of great accomplishments.
THE SECTORS WE'VE WORKED IN...
Do you have a project in mind? Tell us about your job and get a free site survey.
FOR A QUICK & PROFESSIONAL QUOTE...
IRL are experts in industrial flooring, floor markings, industrial painting and industrial roofing. We will guide you throughout the entire process from preparation, to liaising with your Health and Safety Officer. Get in touch and we will advise you on the best solution for your project.Contact Us